You are my shepard babe I wouldn't have it any other way My heavenly shepherd Shepherd babe Such a good shepherd Oh heavenly shepherd We wouldn't have it no other way I wish I was a sheep Instead of a lion 'Cause then I wouldn't have to eat Animals that are dying I wish I was a sheep Instead of a lion 'Cause then I wouldn't have to eat This meat that is dying I wish I was One of your sheep Only because I wouldn't have to kill to eat Oh how I wish I was One of your gentle sheep Only made out of love Like a bird in a tree If I was a sheep I'd have to be quick on my feet Running away all day From a lioness trying to eat Some do enough to creep One of my fellow sheep Living so humbly Sympathetic with harmony Have you ever seen Two lions when they meet? Ego's too big to greave One ends up in the other's teeth It wouldn't be this way If they were eating leaves Oh how I always pray I was one of your sheep I'm a lion babe Feeding off the sheep that graze Off the leaf's and blades I wouldn't have it any other way I'm a lion babe See me livin in the shade I have everyone afraid Roamin' free so no one's safe #sheep #gonjasufi #asufiandakiller #sufi #killer #color #colorphotographyoftheday #colorphotography #lion #candle #goodnight #light #darkness #photographer #photography #photooftheday #style #instagrande #influencer #instagram #follow4follow


via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BMmsIaSDt_V/

0 comments: