All that I see show me your ways teach me to meet my desires…with some grace All that I fear don´t turn away and leave me to plead in this hole of a place…what if I never break estuary won´t you take me far away far away All that I seek please police me I won´t you to police me but keep it clean uhhh… now that you mean.. my day now let´s take them away (that´s why I hold you) Strong as you´ve seen bold as you behave (that´s why I hold you) you will always obey (that´s why I hold you) All that I feel capital ways teach me to grieve and conspire with my age All that I can see a gold mystic spree a seeithing routine I could never navigate maybe I like to stray no harm it seems to be less so free…not today it´s like you want it that way All that I see peaceful lifes run away from me run away from me we would like to take the sights ( that´s why I hold you) and bring silence in disguise ( that´s why I hold you… dear) we would like to meet the buyer that is on your life that´s why I hold you that´s why I hold you dear that´s why I hold you…. #interpol #interpolnyc #lights #god #church #shadow #bw_perfect #bw #bw_photooftheday #blackandwhite #biancoenero #photooftheday #bnw_planet #bnw_globe #bnw #bnw_demand #bnwmood #style #instagrande #influencer #instagram #samsungitalia


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2cHIV9E

0 comments: